Definition of a Sponsored Student

If your tuition fees are being paid by someone other than yourself (not family), then you are classed as a sponsored student.

How to request an invoice

If your sponsor requires an invoice be issued directly to them we require proof of sponsorship. This should take the form of a letter, on headed paper that details the student name, course details and the amount being paid. Where the full academic year’s tuition fee is being paid, the statement can simply read that they will be responsible for the tuition fee for academic year XX/XX. The statement should also include details of to whom the invoice should be address and of any reference numbers they require be included.

Students must provide this proof of sponsorship each year they are being sponsored.

Documentation required

Students will be required to provide funding documentation to Admissions or at Registration.

If your sponsor requires a form be completed regarding the fee payments, this can also be sent to us via our dedicated Middle East office. Please be advised that, dependant on the time of year, it may take up to two weeks to complete and return any forms.

Dedicated sponsor support and services

These are just some of the dedicated services our students can expect to enjoy when you sponsor a student with us:

  • Expert advice from professionals: to guide you and your students through the application process, helping you to choose the best options.

  • One dedicated point of contact: all communications come through one person who’ll be on hand whenever you need them, and will take care of most administrative matters.

  • Sponsor visits to university partners: you’ll have the opportunity to visit our university partners, so you can see the facilities and meet the staff for yourself. If you prefer, we can meet you in your country, too.

  • Regular updates: dedicated staff will carefully monitor students’ attendance, welfare and academic performance, and you’ll receive updates on all aspects of your students’ progress. If there’s an issue, we’ll let you know immediately.

  • Academic reports: you’ll receive a minimum of two academic reports per term, as well as an end of programme report, letting you know if your student has progressed to university. If they need to repeat a term or re-sit any exams, you’ll be notified right away and no decisions will be made without your approval.

Work with us

If you would like to sponsor a student to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, click on the link below to see how we can help you support a student into a great education and fantastic career.